We often know something is not right because of what we see, feel or sense and then describe it using words like headache, back pain, dizziness, numbness, stiffness, fever, swelling.
These terms are SYMPTOMS caused by an underlying CONDITION or PROBLEM.
Click on any of the SYMPTOMS below to find out possible underlying conditions
- Neck Pain
- Mid Back pain
- Low back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Arm pain
- Muscle weakness
- Hand numbness
A range of conditions can be causing these symptoms. The key to successful treatment is determining what is causing the symptoms and choosing the best treatment approach for that person.
Common conditions seen in this Clinic include
- Cervicogenic headache
- Spinal disc injuries including: annular tears, protrusions, herniations and degeneration
- Nerve injuries including: nerve root compression, nerve entrapment
- Facet joint injuries (small joints between the vertebrae): dysfunction, capsular sprains, synovitis, meniscoid entrapment and degeneration
- Poor Core stability and strength
- Muscle strains and spasm
- Bursitis, Tendonitis, enthesitis